Energy One’s Auto Purchase Resource Center
Energy One wants to be your first and best choice for auto loans. Whether you’re buying from a dealer, an individual or even if you’re already financed at another lender, let us see if we can save you money. Apply now and get pre-qualified today!
- Great rates
- New and used financing available
- Terms from 36 to 84 months
- Auto pay option available
- GAP Insurance available
- Warranty and mechanical breakdown coverage available
To help you through this process, please use our auto calculator and the links provided on this page for Car Fax, NADA and Kelly Blue Book . If you have any questions about our loans or would like additional information, please call a loan representative at 918-699-7100 or 1-800-364-3628
Car Buying Tips & Resources
- Know the value of your trade in before you visit the dealership (links to NADA and KBB below).
- Look up the market value of GAP insurance and warranties for the model you’re considering.
- On used autos, check the vehicle history with CARFAX (link below) The dealership can also provide you with a CARFAX.
- Get a quote from your insurance company on the specific vehicle you’re looking for, factor that cost into your monthly budget.
- You also have the option of finding out how much your tag and tax charge will be for budgeting purposes. View more information here.
- Obtain a preapproval application from Energy One prior to shopping for a vehicle. This action will allow you to see what you can work into your monthly budget.
- If you have questions you want answered, make a list and follow it. This keeps you from being rushed which will allow you to control the purchase.
- Visit Consumer Reports for even more great car buying tips.
Additional Loan Services
GAP Insurance – Energy One also offers GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection) for our auto loans. For a one time fee, you can protect your vehicle from the depreciation that normally occurs in the early life of your auto loan at a low cast. GAP bridges the difference between your insurance settlement and the payoff amount of your auto loan up to 100% loan to value.
MBP (Mechanical Breakdown Coverage) – Energy One offers several vehicle warranty packages that cover mechanical breakdown and repair for new and used autos. Extended warranties may be included when you finance your vehicle with Energy One or purchased for an eligible existing vehicle.
Payment deferral – For more information, please contact us at 1-800-364-3628 to see if you qualify.
Automatic payments – To set up automatic payments from another financial institution to your Energy One loan, download this form and fax to (918) 699-7122.
Online payments – Make a one-time payment from any account, debit card or Mastercard® credit card, even from other financial institutions. Click here to get started.
Insurance – Energy One has teamed up with MemberCONNECT and TruStage. This partnership allows members access to discounts with Liberty Mutual for auto and home. In addition, you are now eligible for a free $1,000 in accidental death benefits. Click here for more information.
Energy One has also partnered with CUDirect to offer our AutoSMART car buying tool. You can search by dealer, zip code, distance to your home and vehicle type. Streamline finding and financing a car with AutoSMART! Explore AutoSMART to find your next car or truck today.