Need to make a loan payment quickly and securely? Our online payment tool lets you make a payment from any savings or checking account, debit card or Mastercard® credit card, even from other financial institutions. Whether it’s an auto loan, personal loan or home equity loan,* Online Payment is the quick, efficient, convenient way to pay.
Make A Payment
Or pay by phone by calling 918-699-7100, ext. 1 and then ext. 5.
Four fee-free ways to repay your loans
- Pay from your Energy One checking account or savings account via online banking.
- Set-up automatic loan payment from your bank account at Energy One or from another financial institution:
- Fill out the ACH origination form on our forms page.
- Complete the form, sign, date, and return the form for processing.
**If you choose to fill out a form to set up a monthly recurring loan payment with Energy One Federal Credit Union there is no charge. If you choose the same day payment option there is a fee of $15.00.
- Pay in person at one of our locations open to the public.
- Mail your payment to:
Energy One FCU
6100 S. Yale Ave., Ste. 100
Tulsa, OK 74136
When using this option, please allow enough time to ensure your payment arrives on or before the due date. To ensure proper credit, please include your name and account number.
If you have any questions during this process please call and one of our friendly staff will assist you.
Toll Free: 1-800-364-3628
You can also send us a message by clicking here.