Energy One’s free app puts Online Bank in the palm of your hand! View your balances and transaction history, transfer money, pay bills, and even deposit checks! The app is available for smartphones using iPhone and Android operating systems. Get it free from your app store today!1
Using the free app, you may edeposit checks for same day credit if they’re deposited before 4 PM Central on regular business days. Checks must be payable to the account owner or owners, and no third-party checks will be accepted. They must have the endorsement “for mobile deposit only at Energy One” and be signed as they are made payable. There is a limit of $5,000 per check and $10,000 per day. Please see the disclosure or the FAQs for more information.
Instant balance and Touch ID
The app supports touch ID, so you may login with your fingerprint and not your password, if your smartphone supports that technology. You may also set up Instant balance, to see your account balances quickly without logging in. Find both these features on the login page of the app. You will need your username and password to set up either of these functions.
E1 Card Control
E1 Card Control is a card management and fraud mitigation tool for debit cardholders. Simply download the free app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, and then actively manage your debit cards. Define when, where, and how your cards are used by customizing the usage settings and alert preferences. Learn more here.
TWO-WAY TEXT ALERTS.
Using your Energy One Federal Credit Union card is simple. Fraud monitoring is just as seamless.
Learn more about features and how to utilize this secure and convenient tool using the video below:
Card On/Off Setting
- When the card is on, transactions are allowed in accordance with your usage control settings.
- When the card is off, no purchases or withdrawals are approved until the card is subsequently turned back on. This control can be used to control spending, disable a lost or stolen card, or prevent fraudulent activity in the case of a data breach.
- Spending limits can be established to allow transactions up to a certain dollar value and decline transactions when amounts exceed the threshold.
- Transactions can be controlled for specific merchant categories such as gas stations, department stores, restaurants, entertainment, travel, and groceries.
- The My Location control can restrict transactions to merchants located within a certain range of your location (using the phone’s GPS); transactions requested outside the range can be declined.
- The “My Region”control uses city, state, country, or ZIP code on an interactive map; transactions requested by merchants outside of a specific region can be declined.
- Alerts can be set up to keep you informed of specific types of transactions.
- E1 Card Control can send an alert when a card is used, or when it is attempted but declined.
- Additional customizable alert options are available.
- The alerts are sent in real time.
Get the App Today
- Search for E1 Card Control in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, and download it (Fiserv is the developer).
- Follow the prompts to enroll and set up the E1 Card control app for your debit card.
- Once your card has been set up, you will have single sign on access (SSO) from your Online Banking mobile app. From there, click my cards under the quick links.
E1 Card Control puts control of your cards right in your hands. Download it today and begin managing your Energy One debit card.
Please contact us at 918-699-7100 or toll free at 1-800-364-3628 and select option 4 for Card Services if you need any help with the app.
Energy One’s TeleBank is available for free, 24 hours a day. Call (918) 699-7190 or 1-800-628-7290. Check your balances, transfer funds, get account history, and more! All you need is your member number, a PIN, your share and loan IDs, and a touch-tone telephone. Contact your branch office for a PIN.