Member Service Representative – Dallas, TX
Energy One Federal Credit Union is seeking a Member Service Representative for our Dallas, TX market. The Member Service Representative will perform a variety of financial duties by assisting members in person, email, and on the phone with loan applications, opening new accounts and completing teller transactions. Excellent member service and cross-sell skills are required.
Two years of banking/credit union and loan officer experience required. Excellent hours and benefits.
Minimum 1 year of required experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Mortgage Closing Processor
This position is responsible for the processing of loans within the secondary market guidelines and Energy One’s policy and procedures. Prepares loan documents for mortgage loans. Also acts as loan closer and reviewer for assigned loans. Provides clerical support and performs other duties related to the department.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Prepare documents for Mortgage loans and HELOC. Set loans up on system. File any necessary documents with state or local agencies. Image all documents to the system as required.
- Gathers and organizes required supporting documents for loan closings. Verifies and examines documents for accuracy and completeness. Prepare file for review by Mortgage Loan Originator or VP of Lending review file for completeness on portfolio loans prior to closing.
- Prepare post-closing and funding worksheet and GL entries. Coordinate with accounting any needed wires and timeline needed for wire to be received.
- Review files to verify all conditions have been met and Closing Disclosure is correct for loans sold prior to the disclosures being sent to the member. Prepare Closing Disclosures on portfolio loans.
- Act as back up for Mortgage Loan Processors for preparing Loan Estimates, disclosures and processing when needed or assigned.
- Produce loan documents and reports in a timely manner. Meet scheduled closing dates and report due dates.
- Review mortgage file for completeness and accuracy for either in house closing to submit to secondary market for closing.
- Provide friendly, accurate, professional service to members and associates by responding to messages and correspondence timely.
- Assist Loan Originator in meeting or exceeding the minimum established individual goals each month.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of all mortgage products and regulations including any updates/changes within the credit union and the mortgage industry.
Experience – Two years to five years of similar or related experience. One year of banking/credit union experience. Knowledge of Loan Origination systems helpful. Excel and Word knowledge required.
Minimum 2 years of experience required.
Job Type: Full-time