Member Service Representative, Tulsa, OK – No Remote Work – Minimum 1 Year Experience Required
Energy One Federal Credit Union is seeking a Member Service Representative for our Tulsa, OK market. The Member Service Representative will perform a variety of financial duties by assisting members with loan applications, opening new accounts, inbound/outbound calling, sales calls and completing teller transactions. Excellent members service and cross sell skills are required. Excellent hours and benefits.
- Two years bank or credit union experience preferred.
- One year of loan officer experience preferred.
Mortgage Servicing / Escrow Clerk – No Remote Work – Minimum 1 Year Experience Required
Responsible for the administration of Escrow accounts for mortgages. Payment of taxes and insurance by due dates. Position also responsible for reviewing reports of insurance tacking as per procedure. Assist members and with questions concerning escrows and their mortgage loans.
- Review Escrow reports monthly for payments due. Pay taxes and insurance prior to due date for member escrowed mortgage loans. Maintain accurate accounting on system of all escrow items paid.
- Act as second review for Mortgage releases for accuracy prior to filing. Act as backup for Mortgage Processor for processing paid-off loans. See procedure for Paid off loans.
- Conducts quality control on files and assists in completing file maintenance and adding additional mortgage loan information to loan records when needed.
- Responsible for payment reversals, adjustments, chargebacks on Mortgage loans. Required to ensure proper file maintenance is complete and that YTD information is correct after adjustments. Retain copies of any adjustments for month-end balancing.
Consumer Loan Processor – No Remote Work – Minimum 1 Year Experience Required
To assist Member Service Reps with their loan requests, providing clerical and administrative support needed to help process and close member loans. Instrumental in quality assurance of closed loan documentation and insuring underwriting conditions were met post close.
- Loan quality assurance by verifying the MSR has received all the proper documentation for the loan to be booked and is within the credit union’s policy and guidelines. Process HELOC loans for MSR by preparing the documents and requesting title searches, flood, and AVMs. Loan maintenance as needed.
- Files loan documents with the appropriate agencies.
- Answers MSR phone calls.
- Identifies and takes action to improve the group’s operating methods and procedures.