How much does Energy One love employees of our Select Employer Groups (SEGs)? We’ll give you $500 to switch your checking account over to one of ours. You’ll enjoy the ease of mobile banking, check cards and more—and make a little extra cash.
How it works:
- $150 at account opening for opening a checking account, sign up for online/mobile banking and order your debit card.
- Another $150 will be deposited when you sign up for E1 Card Control app, have two payroll direct deposits into the account and achieve 30 debit card/ATM transactions within the first 60 days of opening the account.
- Yet, another **$150 can be earned by refinancing your auto, boat or RV loan from another institution to Energy One. The loan amount must exceed $10,000 per loan.
- The last incentive opportunity is a *** $50 referral if you send us a co-worker or family member and they successfully open a new membership, checking account and debit card.
Free services that come with your account
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free BillPay
- Free Online Banking
- Free 2-way Text Alerts
- Free Card Valet Card Control App
- Free Debit Card
- Free Mobile Deposit
- Up to $500 in incentives
Open Your Account Today
Already a member of Energy One?
If you already have an Energy One account, you can still earn $150 for refinancing an existing auto loan with us and $50 for each co-worker you successfully refer.
If you’ve recently become an employee of an SEG, you are eligible for all Energy One Credit Union benefits and services. Fill out a quick e-note and an E1 team member will be in contact with you.
Energy One offers a variety of checking accounts