Energy One Federal Credit Union’s product education library
Simply the best way to manage your payments.
- Pay Virtually Anyone. From the local bakery to a Fortune 500 Company, even your babysitter.
- Send Money to Friends and Family. All you need is their email address or cell phone number.
- Same Day/Next Day Payments. Payments can often be received in as little as one business day, even that same afternoon if necessary.
- Group Payments into Categories. Organize your utilities, cable and phone into a folder named household.
- Account to Account Transfers. Even accounts at other financial institutions. Your money is always available, regardless of where you keep it.
- Receive eBills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
- Reminders. Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it’s due.
- Automatic Payments. Great for bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and your car loan.
- Search Bill History. Search by company, date and status, the moment you need an answer, wherever you are.
- Message Center. Get quick answers to questions you might have.
- Completely safe. More secure than mailing paper checks.
Interact with the bill pay video tutorial:
CardValet® allows you to turn your credit or debit card “on” or “off” anytime. When they’re “off”…no one can use your cards. Turn them “on” when you’re ready to use them:
- Helps safeguard your cards from fraud
- Lets you define areas where your card can be used
- Limit purchase by the type of merchant
- Set limits on the dollar amount
- Instantly change your settings, giving you complete control over your credit or debit card.
Interact with the CardValet® video tutorial:
Identity Theft Prevention
Watch our series of informational videos about protecting your information. Click the video below to navigate through topics such as mobile security, identity theft prevention, social engineering and more.
Manage your money any time, anywhere with Mobiliti™
- Instant Balance: When enabled, users can securely preview balances without logging in.
- Touch ID: Log in using your fingerprint instead of a password with Apple’s Touch ID.
- Account Balances: View your account balances in real-time.
- Recent Transactions: View both recent and pending transactions.
- Transfer Funds: Easily move money between your accounts.
- Add Contacts: Add companies and people to send money to.
- Send Money: Schedule payments to companies and people.
- Receive Money: Accept payments from other people.
- Deposit Checks: Deposit paper checks using your phone’s built-in camera. Fully secure.
Use Mobiliti™ with complete confidence. It delivers the highest level of security thanks to multiple layers of authentication. Learn more about features and how to utilize this secure and convenient tool with the video below.
What is NCUA?™
NCUA, short for the Natonal Credit Union Administration, insures your account through the Natonal Credit Union Share Insurance und, a federal fund backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
Learn more about the benefits of banking with a credit union insured by the NCUA by watching the video below.
If you have questions regarding any of these Energy One products and services, please contact us during normal business hours.