Need to make a loan payment quickly and securely? Our online payment tool lets you make a payment from any checking or credit account, even from other financial institutions. Whether it’s an auto loan, personal loan, home equity loan or other type of payment,* Online Payment is the efficient, convenient way to pay.
*This service does not support mortgage payments. There is a $10.00 fee to use online payments. Electronic Check Payments made by 7:00 p.m. CT will be credited to your Energy One account the following business day. Electronic Debit Card Payments made by 7:00 p.m. CT will take up to 2 business days to post to your Energy One loan.
Make A Payment
Four fee-free ways to repay your loans
- Pay from your Energy One checking account or savings account via online banking.
- Set-up automatic loan payment from your bank account at Energy One or from another financial institution:
- Fill out the ACH origination form on our forms page.
- Complete the form, sign and date, and upload it securely here.**
**If you choose to fill out a form to set up a monthly recurring loan payment with Energy One Federal Credit Union there is no charge. If you choose the same day payment option there is a fee of $15.00.
- Pay in person at one of our locations open to the public.
- Mail your payment to:
Energy One FCU
6100 S. Yale Ave., Ste. 100
Tulsa, OK 74136
When using this option, please allow enough time to ensure your payment arrives on or before the due date. To ensure proper credit, please include your name and account number.