Peace of Mind √
Premier One is so much more than a checking account. In addition to valuable financial benefits, Premier One checking helps protect the things you cherish, like your identity, and the things you depend on, like your cell phone. It also offers protection on the things you purchase with your Premier One debit card, plus amazing savings on everything from hotels and rental cars to healthcare expenses. All for only $4.95 per month.
Call 918-699-7100 or Contact Us today for more information or to open an account.
Premier One Banking Features
- No direct deposit required
- Free online banking
- No monthly fee for Pay It! bill pay when used regularly*
- Free online check images
- No minimum balance required
- One free check order (per year, customers age 60+)
- Free premium debit card (upon approval)
- Unlimited transactions
- Special promotions
*$5.95 non-use fee required when payment is not processed every 60 days. For a complete list of fees and disclosures, click here.
Premier One Life and Lifestyle Benefits
As a Premier One checking account holder, you get a lot of great added benefits, including:
- Travel and leisure discounts from thousands of local and national businesses, including hotels, restaurants, car-rental companies and movie theaters.
- Healthcare savings discounts on prescription drugs, vision (including contacts, glasses, eye exams and LASIK surgery) and dental services (including checkups, oral surgery and orthodontics). This is NOT insurance. (Registration/activation required).
- Buyer’s protection and extended warranty 2 on items you buy using your Premier One checking debit card. Items are protected against accidental damage, fire or theft for up to 90 days from date of purchase.
- Cell phone protection. You can be reimbursed up to $300 toward the cost of replacing or repairing up to three cell phones that you pay for using your Premier One account.
- IDProtect®, which includes fully managed identity-theft resolution services and up to $10,000 in identity-theft expense reimbursement
Additional details about each of these benefits is listed below.
*Registration/activation required for all benefits. See details below.
Identity Theft Protection
According to Javelin Strategy & Research, there were 15.4 million identity fraud victims in 2016—a 16 percent increase from 2015. The Federal Trade Commission saw an increase of 47 percent in identity theft complaints from 2014 to 2016.
Identity thieves are getting craftier, which is why we include IDProtect® with our Premier One checking account.
IDProtect® benefits include:
- Up to $10,000 identity theft expense-reimbursement coverage2 for expenses associated with restoring your identity.
- Fully managed identity theft resolution services, including access to a dedicated fraud specialist who will manage your case until your identity is restored.
- IDProtect® StealthType™ anti-keylogging tool – downloadable software that helps provide a safe and secure browsing environment while isolating online activity from crimeware.
- Debit and credit card registration.*
- Total identity monitoring (over 1,000 databases).*
- Online identity theft news center plus valuable phone and web resources.*
- 3-in-1 Credit file monitoring3 and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports.*
- 3-in-1 Credit report – request a new 3-in-1 report every 90 days or upon receipt of a credit alert.*
- Credit score – receive a new single bureau credit score with every new credit report.*
Cell Phone Protection 2
Most cell phone warranties only cover manufacturing defects. What if your phone is stolen or damaged? As a Premier One account holder, you can be reimbursed for up to $300 toward the cost of replacing or repairing your device. This valuable protection covers you whether you are at home or abroad, and covers up to three phones that you pay for with an eligible Energy One account.
This one benefit alone is worth the nominal $4.95 Premier One monthly account fee, which is less than what you would pay for a typical insurance plan on one cell phone.
Buyer's Protection and Extended Warranty 2
With Premier One checking’s Debit Advantage® 2, your purchases are protected against accidental breakage, fire or theft for up to 90 days from the date of purchase.* Debit Advantage also extends the U.S. manufacturer’s original written warranty up to one full year on most new retail purchases (if the warranty is less than ﬁve years).
*Item(s) must be purchased entirely with eligible Energy One account.
Travel and Leisure Discounts* – Your Premier One checking account is also a big-time savings account. Discounts from thousands of local and national businesses are available, including restaurants, hotels, car rental companies and even movie theaters. You can access coupons online to print out or redeem using your smartphone.
Healthcare Discount Savings – Enjoy savings on a variety of healthcare services, including:
- Prescription drugs – Save an average of 24 percent on brand-name and generic prescription drugs. Our card is welcomed at approximately 68,000 pharmacies nationwide. This is NOT insurance. (Registration/activation required).
- Vision – Get up to 60 percent off eyeglasses, contact lenses and other retail eyewear items through a network of over 20,000 eye-care professionals nationwide, including JCPenney, LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, Sears Optical and Target Optical. In addition, save 10-30 percent off eye examinations and 40-50 percent off the national average price for LASIK surgery. (Note: This benefit is not available to residents of Vermont.) This is NOT insurance. (Registration/activation required).
- Dental – Receive signiﬁcant savings on dental care expenses through one of the most recognized networks of dental providers nationwide, with access to over 62,000 providers. You can save up to 50 percent on dental services and expenses such as routine and preventive care and more extensive treatments such as crowns, ﬁllings, dentures, oral surgery, and even orthodontics (braces) and some cosmetic dentistry services. This is NOT insurance. (Registration/activation required).