Financial Management Services
- Financial planning
- Wealth management
- Personal financial assessments
- Long-term care insurance
- Estate conservation
- Retirement income planning
- Wealth preservation
- Education funding (529 plans)
- Portfolio management
- Life insurance planning
Contact Greg Pendleton at 501-533-2306 to set up a complimentary, no-obligation appointment today.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Helping you reach your financial goals is Greg’s number one objective. Working together, he’ll help you make sound financial decisions consistent with your comfort level, investment timeline and goals. With Greg’s help, you can start small and grow, or evaluate and build upon any existing financial plans. The end result will be a strategy designed to help you build, protect, use and transfer assets in the most advantageous way. Periodically he’ll review your situation and make adjustments as needed. It just makes sense—as your life changes, so do your financial needs, and he’ll be here for you at every stage of your life.
Greg is an experienced professional who has a strong history of working with credit union members, their family and their friends. He has access to a wide variety of investment and insurance products. Specifically, he can help make sure you have answers to these key questions:
- Is your retirement money invested properly?
- Will you have enough income in retirement?
- What should you do with an existing retirement plan from a previous employer?
- How will you pay for a child’s or grandchild’s education?
- Financially, what would happen to your family if you died?
- How will you pay for long-term care?
He is a registered representative of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., member of FINRA/SIPC. He is also a licensed insurance agent.
It’s easy to get started. Contact Greg today for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.