uChoose Rewards Debit Card
At Energy One Federal Credit Union, we want you to benefit from our products and services in every way possible. With our free uChoose Rewards debit card (check card), you can collect points for debit card purchases to redeem for gift cards, thousands of items from affiliated vendors, and even CASH.
Energy One has also changed the card limits for Premier-1 and 123-Free Checking from the $500 ATM daily limit to $1,000. The Point of Sale limit on your debit card has been increased from $1,000 to $1,500.
How Does It Work?
Simply register your Energy One debit card with uChoose Rewards and start swiping. Your card purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and retail vendors all have the potential to earn redeemable points. For example:
- Earn .50 points for every dollar you spend at a retail store.
- Earn double points (2 x .50) for every dollar spent at a participating grocery store or gas station
Want to learn more? Watch this video to hear about all of the great features.
How Do I Start Earning Rewards?
To start earning points, first, register your existing Energy One debit card (participating in the Energy One uChoose Rewards program is FREE). Throughout the year, look for special offers of double and triple points based on promotional items and services.
Rewards With Protection
The uChoose Rewards debit card is a perfect match with our Energy One Card Control app which defines when, where, and how your cards are used by customizing the usage settings and alert preferences. Click here for more info. Rewards and protection—all wrapped up in one great package.
uChoose Rewards Details
- Maximum rewards per transaction 30,000 points
- Minimum spend per transaction $1
- Minimum cash points threshold 1,500
- Minimum catalog points threshold 1,500
- 1,500 points equals $15
uChoose Rewards Program Frequently Asked Questions
- I already have a debit card; do I need a new card? No, but you must register your existing card at www.uchooserewards.com to start earning points.
- When I use my debit card, do I select PIN or Credit? Only purchases made using the credit or signature option qualify for points. PIN based transactions DO NOT qualify for points.
- I have a VISA credit card; do I need a new card? Your credit card and your debit card are two different items. This program is specifically for your debit card, you cannot register your credit card for U Choose. If you don’t have a debit card, you must order one and then register the card.
- What are the minimum points I need to earn rewards? Once you earn at least 1,500 points, you may start redeeming them for rewards.
- How do I get Cash Back? Cash back redemption is an option when you log into your U Choose account.
- Will my points expire? Your points expire 5 years after being earned and posted to your rewards account.
- Where can I get additional information? Please contact our office at 800-364-3628 or go to our website at www.energyone.org to view the rules and restrictions of the rewards program.