On September 24, we launched Energy One’s newest online banking platform. Since 2015, we’ve heard from hundreds of members regarding the lost functionality of the previous online platform. While the current system works sufficiently and was necessary due to the inability of the previous system to be upgraded, we heard what the members were saying and began to look for a solution. Our goal was to create a greater value for our members going into the next 5-10 years with the added convenience of more options, such as a tablet application. In 2017, Energy One signed a contract with our core processor, FISERV, to implement the top-rated online platform in their suite of products. As a result, Corillian Online Banking began conversion on September 21 and launched on the 24th. We’ve created an FAQ page with very important information to help your transition to the new system a more pleasant experience here.
See the video below for functionality details that will go over the new platform. We recommend that you use the Google Chrome browser to avoid any potential disruptions when playing the video.
Prior to conversion, there are a few items that will help your transition to the new platform:
- There will be an added layer of security, including a code sent via email or text.
- Please update all your phone numbers and email addresses so you don’t have any issues at the first login.
- The majority of bill payees will be transferred over to the new system. However, in rare cases, payees may not be converted successfully. We encourage you to make a list of payments/payees for your reference prior to September 21.
- Your bill payment history will not be available on the new system. Paid bills will appear in your account history, but not in Online Bill Pay. You can, however, retain bill pay history by downloading history to Quicken, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money or a CSV file. Members are encouraged to download payment history as needed prior to September 21.
- Any external transfers to or from your Energy One FCU account will have to be re-established after the conversion.