COVID-19 Member ResourcesPublished: March 18, 2020 5:10 pm Last updated: April 1st, 2021 12:12 pm
Energy One’s COVID-19 Planning and Member Resources
To ensure we’re providing the best member service possible, our management team has positioned staff throughout our branch network to work remotely and to answer member concerns through our call center. In addition, we’ve created several layers of redundancy to allow us to offer uninterrupted online service to process our member’s financial needs. The Energy One management staff is monitoring communication from government leaders as well as the CDC and NCUA to make sure we can take care of our most important responsibility, our members.
As of 05/04/2020, Energy One’s lobbies have been reopened. In accordance with the CDC, we are requiring social distancing within our lobbies and have placed floor signs for your convenience. We are also restricting the number of members in the lobbies at one time to 2-3 members depending on the branch location. Signs are posted in front of the branches to let you know how many people may enter at one time. In addition, lobby staff will wear masks and performing routine cleaning of public areas to protect our members. In accordance to CDC guidelines and public health recommendations, please refrain from coming into a lobby if you are ill or have been exposed to a person with COVID-19. If you’re unable to come into a branch, our online banking, mobile app, remote deposit capture and night drops are still available for your convenience. We also want to take this opportunity to say thank you for your continued patience and understanding throughout this process.
Energy One Resources – Getting Cash and Doing Business
Here’s how to bank with us if you’re self-quarantined and want to limit your exposure to the public. Each product has a link or video tutorial to help you with adopting and/or using one of these products
- ATM – We have over 80K ATM spread out all over the country. If you need cash, this is a great option. We even have an ATM finder if you click here.
- Debit Card – If you have a debit card, you can use it online to order from Amazon, Wal-Mart and other retailers. You can also use your card as an auto debit. If you do go out, you can get cash through the ATM or Point of Sale cash back at the register. For more information, click here.
- Online Banking – You can make transfers between accounts and check your balances from the comfort of your living room. To see our instructional video, click here.
- Mobile Banking – This is the same concept as online banking but using your phone instead of your laptop. To see our instructional video, click here.
- Mobile Deposit – Also with mobile banking, you can have mobile deposit which allows you to take a picture of your check through the app to deposit an item. The endorsement must be correct so please read through the tutorial. To see our instructional video, click here.
- Online Bill Pay – If you need to pay bills and you don’t want to get out, most retailers accept online payment. This is a great product and has been around for 15 years. To see our instructional video, click here.
If you don’t have or use these products but would like to start, please contact us. We can order you a debit card, help you set up online services or even open a checking account.